AMAZON has a massive 40 per cent off top toys for Prime Day 2019.
It includes top toys such as LOL Surprise, Sylvanian Families and Barbie.
Amazon has launched a massive 48-hour sale across thousands of products for Prime Day 2019.
The deals will have limited quantities, which means once they're gone they're gone – so you need to get in quick to nab them.
We've picked out some of the best ones below.
Best Prime Day deals in 2019
We've taken the leg work out of Prime Day 2019 by rounding up some of the best deals for you
LOL Surprise! Under Wraps Doll
- Was £14.99, now £9.99 – buy now
Barbie dolphin magic snorkel fun friends doll
- Was £22.10, now £16.13 – buy now
Hot wheels mini toy cars
- Was £6.99, now £4.89
Inflatable dinoland play centre
- Was £45.99, now £28.49 – buy now
You have to be an Amazon Prime customer to get the deals – but you can sign up for a free 30 day trial to access the deals.
Just remember to cancel your membership, otherwise you could end up paying the full £79.
Amazon has knocked down the price of a Prime membership to £59, as long as you sign up before July 16.
Remember to always compare prices and use CamelCamelCamel to check whether the price is a real deal.
The price history website collects data from Amazon so you can see if it's ever been sold cheaper or how much of a discount you're getting.
How to make sure you get the best deal on Amazon Prime Day
- Check CamelCamelCamel to check the product's price history to see if you really are getting a good deal, or whether you could get a better one later if you held out. You can also set up price alerts to let you know when the cost drops.
- Use FakeSpot to check whether the item is genuine or not. The site scans the reviews to see if they're "reliable" or not so you can decide whther you trust the seller.
- Sign up to the 30 day Amazon Prime trial – but remember to cancel the subscription before the trial is up or you'll be charged the full £79.
Source: Read Full Article