Chances are you may not know what day or time it is because you’re focused on the results of the most consequential elections of our lifetime. NBD! But we’re here to let you know that Black Friday is actually 23 days away, and some retailers like Walmart have leaked some deals today to maybe help distract us. If anything, shopping early Black Friday deals will at least provide some much needed retail therapy in light of everything.
Walmart appears to be starting Black Friday ahead of everyone else with hundreds of deals released tonight at 7 p.m. ET. This includes everything from major discounts on beauty products, fashion essentials, and electronics. Prices start at just $5. It really is almost enough to distract you from everything else happening right now, and we’ll gladly break out our credit cards over watching the news.
While there are plenty of expected deals, including an Instant Pot for $79 and Airpods for just $99, Walmart also likes to surprise. There are plenty of fashion deals you probably wouldn’t have anticipated from the retailer, like Gucci sunglasses and a Roberto Cavalli bag hundreds of dollars off. There are also plenty of pieces we should all be stocking up on for fall like puffer coats for just $25 and Hunter rain boots for under $100.
As for beauty, Walmart is basically replicating some of our favorite Prime Day deals with discounts on CHI hair tools and the famous Ghd platinum plus flat iron. If you’ve already stocked up on those a couple weeks ago, maybe it’s finally time to invest in a beauty roller or Marc Jacobs’s best-selling daisy perfume.
So while we all might joke about how easy it is to lose track of the days this year (and especially this week) you can honestly forget about Black Friday and not lose sleep over it. Just shop the best deals now instead.
Shop the best Walmart early Black Friday deals below.
Best Beauty Deals
- Revlon One Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer, $49 (Originally $60)
- CHI Spin n Curl Cermaic Curler, $75 (Originally $100)
- Ghd Platinum Professional Plus Flat Iron, $170 (Originally $249)
- Spa Science Ultimate Anti-Aging Duo, $42 (Originally $58)
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume, $42 (Originally $106)
Best Fashion Deals
- Alpine Swiss Hooded Puffer, $25 (Originally $95)
- Roberto Cavalli Medium Shoulder Bag, $279 (Originally $708)
- Sam Edelman Animal Print Bootie, $59 (Originally $99)
- Gucci Gray Gradient Square Sunglasses, $275 (Originally $595)
- Hunter Original Tall Rain Boots, $80 (Originally $150)
Best Home Deals
- Keurig K-Duo Essentials Coffee Maker, $79 (Originally $99)
- Rubbermaid Brilliance Pantry Organization and Food Storage Containers, $45 (Originally $80)
- Primaware 18 Piece Non-Stick Cookware Set, $36 (Originally $50)
- Better Home & Gardens Wrinkle Resistant Sheet Set, $TK (Originally $50)
- Mainstays Stainless Steel Sensor Trash Can, $40 (Originally $48)
Best Appliance and Electronics Deals
- Apple Airpods Gen 2, $99 (Originally $129
- Instant Pot Duo Crisp, $79 (Originally $150)
- Eufy Robot Vacuum, $99 (Originally $250)
- Magic Bullet Personal Blender, $15 (Originally $30)
- Shark Navigator Upright Vacuum,$98 (Originally $200)
Source: Read Full Article